Friday, April 27, 2012

Itemized.

I like making lists. I also need them. I blame it on a bad memory, ADHD, and a deep-seated desire to be more organized. Making lists helps me accomplish things. I don't always accomplish everything that's on my lists (sometimes I forget I even have a list!), but I accomplish more than if I didn't have a list in the first place.

LIST TIME!

Read more books.
Take more pictures.
Clean my room.
See some live music.
Leave the city. 
Leave the country.
Leave the continent.
Go to the gym.
Go outside.
Cheer the fuck up. 

See, it's important to put some easy items and some harder items. You don't want to put so many items that it's overwhelming, but don't put so few that you limit your options to pick and choose. Time frame is also important. I could technically do half the things on this list today, but instead I'll give myself the rest of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy every time I go see live music. I need to remember to add it to my own list more often, though I certainly get plenty of reminders in the form of Facebook invites from the endless supply of musicians and DJs among my friends.

    ReplyDelete