Sunday, November 21, 2010

Disney World Whirlwind

So I'm 29, and I think Disney World is awesome, even when I am there with my parents, which I was last week. Turns out, my cousin Brandon was also there with his wife and kids. Party time!

EPCOT
disney11

Magic Kingdom
disney12

Animal Kingdom
disney18

Animal Kingdom is home to my favorite roller coaster, Expedition Everest, as well as these fried greenbeans, which my dad really enjoyed
disney29

Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM)
disney42

In EPCOT we ate at the France Pavilion, and met the chef
disney49

Watched the IllumiNations production after some Fish & Chips in the UK
disney38

Going in the off season allows us the opportunity to take more rides, since the lines are short, sometimes non-existent
disney74

Always a good influence, I had my face painted, so then the girls did too.


Disney World never gets old, but we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment