Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baseball

I have not kept you updated on my life! I will try and bring you up to speed.

My roommate is a White Sox fan. We live next to Wrigley, which is Cubs territory. I, luckily have no opinion on the matter as I have never really been much of a baseball fan.

Last week I went to my first White Sox game. And my second White Sox game. The first time was not planned, but it was free and came with a parking pass and tickets into the Stadium Club (restaurant and bar area with windows over the field). It also included 2nd row seats.
firstsox7

They even had after-game fireworks.
firstsox12

Game 2 was planned, and it was a Tweetup event that KellyMarie signed up for that allowed us into the stadium before the game to witness White Sox batting practice. It also ended up a little chilly, and I got to have hot chocolate! Twice!
moresox3

No comments:

Post a Comment