Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Out and About

I interviewed for a contract job on Friday, so I'm hoping to hear something about that this week. It claims to be for only three months, but would likely be longer, and at the very least would allow me the networking advantage of getting something within the same company when the contract is over, or simply adding experience with a large scale corporation on my resume, which is not a bad thing. And the job pays well, which is also not a bad thing.

I ordered the Chicago Card Plus. It allows me to preload it with money to use on public transit. I can also get a 30 day unlimited plan, and should I acquire a job in the Loop, and find myself taking CTA everyday, I will go with that. My card came in the mail and it didn't work :( But no worries, I headed down to the CTA office, and they replaced my card, and we are now in business! Afterwards, I walked around and drooled a bit in the Merchandise Mart (high end home design showrooms, Victoria will love it).

Waiting for the green line
chitown1

chitown2

chitown3

Window washers
chitown4

No comments:

Post a Comment